- 1 What are the voting districts in Ohio?
- 2 What congressional district is Ohio?
- 3 Where is Ohio’s 25th District?
- 4 Who is the senator of Ohio 2020?
- 5 What area of Ohio does Jim Jordan represent?
- 6 What part of Ohio does Marcia Fudge represent?
- 7 How many school districts are in Ohio?
- 8 What state is east of Ohio?
- 9 How much does an Ohio state representative make?
- 10 Who’s running for Senate in Ohio?
- 11 How long is the term for an Ohio senator?
- 12 How do I contact my Ohio State Senator?
What are the voting districts in Ohio?
Current districts and representatives
|1st||Steve Chabot (R-Cincinnati)||Republican|
|2nd||Brad Wenstrup (R-Cincinnati)||Republican|
|3rd||Joyce Beatty (D-Columbus)||Democratic|
|4th||Jim Jordan (R-Urbana)||Republican|
What congressional district is Ohio?
Ohio’s 11th congressional district – Wikipedia.
Where is Ohio’s 25th District?
Ohio’s 25th senatorial district has always been based in the Cleveland metro. It comprises the eastern portion of Cuyahoga County and the western portion of Lake County. It encompasses Ohio House districts 8, 12 and 60.
Who is the senator of Ohio 2020?
Its current U.S. senators are Democrat Sherrod Brown (serving since 2007) and Republican Rob Portman (serving since 2011), making it one of seven states to have a split United States Senate delegation; these states being Maine, Montana, Ohio itself, Pennsylvania, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
What area of Ohio does Jim Jordan represent?
Ohio’s 4th congressional district spans sections of the northeast, central, and southwest areas of the state.
|Ohio’s 4th congressional district|
|Representative||Jim Jordan R–Urbana|
|Distribution||63.02% urban 36.98% rural|
|Median household income||$60,212|
What part of Ohio does Marcia Fudge represent?
|Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Ohio’s 11th district|
|In office November 18, 2008 – March 10, 2021|
|Preceded by||Stephanie Tubbs Jones|
How many school districts are in Ohio?
|Regional comparison, 2012-2013|
What state is east of Ohio?
Ohio’s neighbors are Pennsylvania to the east, Michigan to the northwest, Lake Erie to the north, Indiana to the west, Kentucky on the south, and West Virginia on the southeast.
How much does an Ohio state representative make?
|Ohio House of Representatives|
|Length of term||2 years|
|Authority||Article II, Ohio Constitution|
Who’s running for Senate in Ohio?
- Mike Gibbons, investment banker and candidate for U.S. Senate in 2018.
- Michael Leipold, MedFlight pilot and retired U.S. Army Chief Warrant Officer.
- Josh Mandel, former Ohio State Treasurer (2011–2019), nominee for U.S. Senate in 2012, and candidate for U.S. Senate in 2018.
- Bernie Moreno, car dealership owner.
How long is the term for an Ohio senator?
Under Ohio law, senators may serve up to two four-year terms or eight consecutive years. Each general election year, about half of the state Senate is on the ballot. All senators are sworn in on the first day of session in the beginning of a new General Assembly, or two-year legislative cycle.
How do I contact my Ohio State Senator?
To leave a telephone message for your State Representative or State Senator, call 1-800-282-0253.